You are not alone.
This class will show you how to practically use the science of the color wheel when you pick fabrics for your next quilt or sewing project.
Using this practical class, walk into your local quilt shop with confidence.
I give you tons of real world examples using actual fabric from my own stash so you can see how things can actually work.
2. Color Wheel Basics
3. Color Combinations in Real Life
4. Finding Your Style and Inspiration
5. Color Combinations in Real Life 2
6. Prints VS Solids
7. What is Value?
8. Picking Fabrics from a Pattern
9. Picking Fabrics from a Focal Fabric
10. Picking Fabrics from a Piece of Art
1. Assembling the block
2. Trimming the block
3. Adding the sashing
Melanie's Makers Facebook group (Upon sign up you will get the link to join in!)